All new steel, Scratchbuilt Narrowed Linkpin Type II airride beam.
Built here, in my shop, on my table, by me!
*These are built to order, I have nothing in stock and ready to go. Please email me for current turnaround times. *
Available 2,3,4 & 5" Narrowed.
Brand new steel tubing, cnc'd cut parts, top notch materials, all jig built!
I need nothing from you to make these beams. No core! You'll be getting an all new steel beam.
- All new steel beam, drilled and tapped for grease fittings
- New laser cut sideplates with dual bolt pattern
( bolts into your split OR baywindow )
- New beam bushings
- Quick steer mount, for proper tie rod/ bag clearance.
- Shortened centerpin and new, reamed bushing kit
- New laser cut centerpin housing
- New laser cut airbag brackets and mounts
- Grade 8 hardware throughout
- 5/8" thick pivot arms, to make it all work
- Chromoly through rods to replace the torsion springs
- Two new slam specialties bags.
*Be sure to add tie rods and ends before you check out!
I can also do a crossover steering setup for proper alignment at any ride height.
*Requires drilling your spindle to 1/2" and replacing that side with a bolt and heim joints, instead of the typical tie rod end
You'll need 64-67 trailing arms, flipped spindles and quite a bit of work to fit this into your baywindow.
Front heat tube will have to be modified for proper install. You may have to get creative.
To get the maximum drop from this beam, wheel tubs and tie rod notches will also be required. Beam can be used without either, but you won't get the full drop.
I typically don't condone cutting busses, but if you're interested in airride, that's what it will take to get completely on the ground.
Flipped/ Dropped spindles are a must but I also suggest looking into the 5" Drops, for less frame modification.
You will need fittings and air management to make it all work. These are available from several places.
Not currently offering any airride parts for the rear or anything for Balljoint based, Baywindow beams.