Terms and Conditions
Core Exchange Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Used/Original Parts & Accessories
> "Flipped" 3.5" Drop spindle service
3.5" Dropped and ready to ride!
"Flipped" 3.5" Drop spindle service
These typically ship within 2-3 weeks of receiving your spindles.
I am sending my spindles to you to be Flipped!
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Review this item
Add to Gift Registry
Email a friend
I am now offering Flipped spindle service for your 55-67 bus, at a much more reasonable cost than the kewl guys.
Why pay more for the exact same service? I also use this setup in my personal, regularly driven vehicle. I wouldn't sell you something I didn't use myself.
* When mailing your cores, please package them tightly and tape the box A LOT. I can't be liable if your box shows up destroyed and your parts are MIA. *
Send me your stock spindles, I disassemble and inspect them, clean/blast the components, modify them and re assemble them as 3.5" dropped spindles!
I have the 64+ dies and can chase your spindle threads, but I don't currently have the early ones.
** TAPE UP YOUR THREADS WHEN YOU SEND IN CORES!! **
If you'd like to scrape some of the crud off, please do!
** I DON'T have these in stock, and must have your cores to build. **
These are modified, NOT cut and welded or any bullshit. I also clearance them in a way that doesn't require the need of gussets and I remove as little as material as possible.
- Cleaning, inspecting and blasting of each piece
- Modification and clearance
- primed and painted with black rustoleum
- repositioned and welded kingpin dust cap
- steering arm clearanced for LinkPin bolt
- Reamed tie rod holes for flpped tie rods, ( if desired )
- New Nitrile Kingpin seals, no cheap bullshit like the PROguys use.
- Polished Kingpins
- Polished bearing surfaces
- New Grade 8 kingpin lock bolt and nut
- Re assembly
- Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA!
This price is a basic modify and flip. If your spindles are worn enough to need kingpins I let you know and we go from there. See the photos for samples! If you need kingpins, it will add the cost of the parts plus $75 labor.
You can check the spindles themselves for any lateral movement before removing them, to give you a rough idea of their condition.
I always take them apart, and send photos of the condition of your spindles before I proceed.
Once I recieve your spindles, depending on my work load you should have them back on their way home within the same week.
Linkpin Bus Airbeams
Please allow 2-3 weeks for Delivery. Que times vary.
New narrowed tie rod tubes
These typically ship within a week or less. Free Shipping.
Anti-fake patina decals
In Stock. Free Shipping.
Fossil Fuels Decals
In Stock. Free Shipping.
1.5" Steering box raise kit
Typically ships within 7 days of ordering
Autowerks Bomb Keychains
Browse Similar Items
'55 - '67