Fresh Disc or Drum, forged Linkpin dropped spindles, built and ready to ride!
**These fit your pre-66 Type I.**
Prices are EMPI centers. For $75 more, I can use CB performance centers. I've used well over 100 pairs of Empi with no issues, but I do like that CB are made in the USA!
** I DONT have these ready to go or in stock. I typically need your cores to build from unless I have carriers handy. Please email me about my current core supply**
Price includes :
- Brand new 2.5" dropped spindles, (disc or drum= same price)
- Reamed for flipped tie-rods
- Blasted and painted spindle carriers
- New Kingpins and Bushings reamed to spec
- New thrust washer/ fiber washer and cap
- New linkpins and bushings
- Shipping included in the USA!
Send your trailing arm offset measurement and ill pre-shim them for direct bolt on out of the box! See the bottom two photos on how to measure yours using only a straight edge and a MM ruler. Measurement should be between 4mm-9mm, half mm included!
° Disc spindles accept BJ style rotors. 4x130, 5x130 or custom patterns. For WideFive you must buy a wide five disc kit, as the spindles are completely different. I can assemble them for you, if you go that route!